Warning: file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /customers/7/5/b/pappmaskin.no/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/delicious_screenshots/wp_delicious_sceenshots.php on line 75Warning: file_get_contents(http://feeds.del.icio.us/v2/json/mskogly/art?Fcount=6): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /customers/7/5/b/pappmaskin.no/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/delicious_screenshots/wp_delicious_sceenshots.php on line 75Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /customers/7/5/b/pappmaskin.no/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/delicious_screenshots/wp_delicious_sceenshots.php on line 79
If this works there should be about 6 thumbnails on this page, showing links bookmarked using Delicious, and tagged with “art”.
Download delicious_screenshots.zip here, version 0.7 of my very first wordpress plugin.
Activate plugin. And add your del.icio.us username to the options page. (under settings in the WordPress toolbar)
14.02.2017: Changed from rss to json and cleaned the code up a bit. Also removed Snapcasa from options.
- The first version of this plugin used Snapcasa for creating thumbnails, but I switched to thumbalizr.com to get a higher success rate.
- The count param doesn’t seem to do anything when calling the del.icio.us api, it always returns 10 results, so I need to handle that in the code instead. I’ve notified them of the bug.
- Testing other screenshotting services or making my own.
- Choosing an image from the page metadata when available.
Tonights nerdfest will include trying to use the SnapCasa and del.icio.us to generate a lovely page full of thumbnails, one for each url.
1. My 100 latest bookmarked urls from del.icio.us: http://feeds.delicious.com/v2/rss/mskogly?count=100
2. A SnapCasa login account.
3. A server that supports xslt transformation. (I’m running MAMP on my macbook, and pappmaskin is hosted on One.com)
4. A text editor. I’m using Dreamweaver for this, since it has some pretty good tools for building xslt. (Take a look at the Adobe Livedocs for more info on using it).
(More after the break)
Fortsett å lese «Playing with SnapCasa screenshots and del.icio.us»